At Projekt Rising Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our website (ie you are a web user).
The person within Projekt Rising responsible for Data Protection is our Operations Manager, Chris Richardson. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to give us your personal data, through a number of contact forms. Each form could include your name, email address, job role, phone number, IP/MAC address and any other info you put in the free text boxes. We need all of these data to make sure the right person in our business contacts you regarding your enquiry.
Your data is stored in several places, both internally and with external providers. By sending your data, we must make it clear that it is being sent to other companies as well as us. Full details are below in the “Who do we share your data with” section.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. For the personal data you give us through our website, the legal basis is legitimate interest. That legitimate interest is in responding to your enquiry and following up with subsequent conversations.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with:
- Our email provider (Microsoft)
- Our CRM providers (ActiveCampaign and Hubspot)
- Our chatbot provider (SmartSupp)
- Our website host (WordPress)
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
Some or our software partners are based outside the EU/EEA. Every supplier has been suitably assessed to ensure they subscribe to EU data privacy rules. Full details are available upon request.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for no more than three years.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- the right to request from us access to your personal data;
- the right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- the right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the GDPR.
Title: FPN Web User
Date: July 2021
The following table identifies who with Projekt Rising is Accountable, Responsible, Informed or Consulted with regards to this policy. The following definitions apply:
- Responsible – the person(s) responsible for developing and implementing the policy.
- Accountable – the person who has ultimate accountability and authority for the policy.
- Consulted – the person(s) or groups to be consulted prior to the final policy implementation or amendment.
- Informed – the person(s) to be informed after policy implementation or amendment.
|Consulted||Board of Directors|
|Informed||All Projekt Rising data subjects|
Review and Revision
This policy will be reviewed as it is deemed appropriate, but no less frequently than every 12 months.
Policy review will be undertaken by the Operations Manager.
Our head office address is:
16 Pembroke Grove